Characteristic 19th century Country house.
Location: Aquitaine, Dordogne
Property Ref: ESTG-404
"A monumental country house 250m2, with stunning views over the region.
Land 1.7 Ha.
Living space: 250 m2.
Others: Heating: blow heating system
Property Condition: renovated
Year built: 1890
Salt water 12 x 6m Swimming pool
Setting: unique; stunning views from all sides
Asking price: 689 000 euro
A monumental country house 250m2, is set on a ridge, over looking the valley with panoramic views of the area, near an idyllic village in the Dordogne with great wide views over the meadows and woodland all around. The manor house is built of thick natural stone walls, and has beautiful stone stairs for all entrances. In this former wine manor house, the vintage of the area was collected.
The manor is located on a site of 1.7 ha, consisting of a park with ancient cedars and oaks, fruit trees, lavender beds, a beautiful flower meadow and various orchid species, and a beautifully situated saltwater pool of 12 x 6 meters and has a pool shed. For some shade there is a covered terrace. Great for entertaining.
Wood burner and blow heating system.
Private family home:
Entrance leading to:
- An office.
-Lounge/dining room with stone fireplace/wood-burner, wooden beams, stone walls and french doors giving access out onto the front and back terrace.
- Fully equipped kitchen with access onto the rear terrace, lovely in the summer mornings.
- Large bedroom en-suite (walk in shower, WC, Victorian style free standing bath).
- Separate entrance leading to:
- Large lounge/dining room/kitchen with wood-burner, terra cotta tiles oak staircase, and unique designed handmade stained glassed windows especially made for the manor.
- 3 bedrooms, of one en-suite, all very light and nicely sized, each bedroom has a fitted sink, there is a large walk in shower in the hallway.
-Entrance directly into a large room with fitted kitchen, lounge
area/bedroom, washroom/WC, fitted cupboards.
A large basement which can be used for events or entertaining; Cocktail bar room with mosaïc tiled floor and a
Party dining/games room
Garage (consisting of the end of west wing) 45 m²
Luxurious wine cave with unique design features
A lovely family home with the possibility to rent out the west wing.
For more information about this property, please press the request information button above.